67 coaches online • Server time: 22:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2024 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

That's right, all of the people that hate elf ball unite. What would a unified greenskin roster look like? Well every version of orc, hobgoblin, goblin, gnoblar, and snotling would be on a unified roster. But lets be honest it will be a standard orc roster with x3 stunties that have weapons as a possibility. Let's get to the roster composition more firmly below.

x1 Big trained troll
x2 thrower thrower/Kicker/hob runner
x4 St4 piece Big Un/Black Orc/Spider Rider (MA5)/Half Blocker/savage blocker
x4 blitzers blitzer/half blitzer/savage blitzer
x4 stunty snotling/looney/bomma/doom diver/hooligan/fanatic/pogoer/gnoblar trapper/gnoblar piggyback rider/troglagob
x16 linemen orc/hob/savage lineman/hob sneaky git/ hob dirty git

Okay...why would I ever take a hobgoblin as a lineman--what if he randomly generates 6 skills from the roll chart as a draftee? Maybe then you would take him as a suggestion. However, to that point each draftee has an identity, within the linemen section there will be a proportional representation of standard orc linemen, hobgoblin varieties and even savage orcs. All of these players randomly generate skills. Maybe the least of which in terms of base stats is a blank hobgoblin but he may generate into having some great skills or even an ST+ meaning that he is tantamount to a third blocker but legal to your roster. That is why you may take a hobgoblin.

It will be based in Araby + Southlands called the Araby Football League/AFL.

I will be done polishing the league tonight. Take note that it will share a postseason with the following leagues below.

UFL/Ulthuan Draft League elf ball.
KPA/Kislev Premier Alliance SL draft league
IBA/Imperial Bloodbowl Association standard team draft league among others

including a stunty draft league after season 3.

League page: https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=17174&op=view

Last edited by Gridironman on %b %06, %2024 - %09:%Jul; edited 3 times in total
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2024 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in 2020FDL right now, and I just worked out a conditional bridge loan from another coach so that if my first choice on the waiver wire is unavailable, I can afford my second choice.

These leagues are next level.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2024 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, I appreciate you saying that. There is not a bridge loan function in the BCL associated leagues.

I could see how that would help balance things if I am imagining it correctly. We operate off of soft caps with apo and rr. But also it's about curating your team like a bonsai team that inevitably gets smashed.

We have fast 5 game regular seasons with draftees on stand by for the next season.

2 week rounds if you are interested in this one or one of the other leagues.

The IBA standard draft league has a soft drop prior to the beginning of the season---change of heart but will play the season as long as it takes until ther eis a replacement.

Also this league is looking for players too.

In fairness, the FDL is not germane to the conversation.