27 coaches online • Server time: 01:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are great!goto Post New special rule for...goto Post "Wizard of Tzee...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SeriliKirico

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2024 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Saw this idea dropped in Cyanide's discord. I think it's an interesting one, but will it be too broken perhaps?

It's just a 3rd wizard mode you can select instead of fireball or zap. It mirrors the nature of Tzeentch who is all knowledgeable, able to see future - but communicates in riddles.

In TT it could look like that:

1. At the start of your own turn, roll a bunch of dices of every possible kind (for block, injuries, regular d6 etc); exact number of dices of each kind you need to roll is debatable, but it should be sufficient enough to supply "rolls" for a half of an average busy turn, at least.

2. Now gather, sort and align dices of every kind into separate sequences, from left to right, in the order they came to rest on the table

3. For this turn, you must use roll results taken from the mentioned rows of dices of each kind, until it's depleted. If after that you still need more rolls of that type, you'll have to roll that dice as usual

4. If reroll is used, you still take the "re-rolled" dice from the predefined sequence

5. If your opponent needs to roll for something, they also have to take the dices from the sequences you've built (would make sense for them not able to see what they take, but it's hard to achieve in TT, and I don't think it's that important either)

Last edited by SeriliKirico on %b %19, %2024 - %21:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2024 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

There are some rules for different wizards in deathzone or the spikes i think, like skaven warlock, ogre firebelly

Not like this one.
It reminds me of the old dice predictor / hack that used to be in BB1? where you could see the random generated dice before they came on screen, because they got generated in advance in some kind of queue
SeriliKirico

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2024 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Sp00keh wrote:

It reminds me of the old dice predictor / hack that used to be in BB1?

Exactly Smile I think that's what inspired it.
 Jump to: