39 coaches online • Server time: 21:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Let's get serio...goto Post Coach Rating is a Jo...goto Post Collecting Table of ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kozak

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2024 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi folks.

What would be your opnion about Halflings being able to hire the chef as part of the roster? it would still be 100k but guaranted every games.

The same for Goblins but with the bribe. Let them hire a bribe master for 50k who would gave them a bribe every game.

In BB2 there was a stadium inducement that would gave both team a bribe. Not fan of the idea, because stunties are way easier to kill on the floor, but at least liked the attempt from Cyanide.

PS: Please don't just argue but saying "they are meant to be bad, they are design that way", that's rubbish.
Snotlings are so cheap that they don't need a buff and gnomes just should have access to the 100k chef to improve.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2024 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi kozak!
I'd like a 0-1 rostered Master Chef for Halflings and 0-2 rostered Bribes for Goblins.
RDaneel

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2024 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

i like the idea but you have to convince G&W if you want that this will be implemented in FUMBBL competitive, otherwise feel free to develop custom leagues with this.

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2024 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I've always wanted rostered chef. Imo they should replace rrs for flings at 100k a chef roll and the chef roll should be 3+.

As for bribes... yeah that's fine. Bit really SW rolls should be brought back. It was far better than the crap SW mechanics we have now