56 coaches online • Server time: 18:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Playing for the Wingoto Post Automatic team unstu...goto Post Coach Rating is a Jo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2024 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

you seem to assume a lot...

Also the way you type is aggressive, rude and demanding. The problem with this is - when you do have a point it'll likely get ignored because the way you phrase things.

I understand English is your second language. So maybe something is lost in translation, but I think you speak fluently enough to speak in a more positive and less confrontational way. Hope this constructive criticism reaches you in the positive way it's intended.

Peace Smile

Last edited by Garion on %b %02, %2024 - %16:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2024 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It's just to make examples. I still have a team stuck after hours and that's not an assumption, it's a fact.
Automatic button and the time waste would be 10 minutes max.
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2024 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe people dont want to play with you ?

Also I dont want to punish said people, id rather play with nice person.

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2024 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Box doesn't allow to dodge games.
Read the site rules:

- Once a game is started or scheduled, you are committed to it and you are expected to play it through.

- No coach may under any circumstances simply abandon a game. Either concede or play on. This applies even if your opponent fouls your players every turn, delays a touchdown or does other things you may find unsportsmanlike.

Not opinions, site rules.

If you want to play with a nice person, there is the Gamefinder for that. In the Box you play vs the coach you get.

Last edited by MattDakka on %b %02, %2024 - %16:%Oct; edited 3 times in total
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2024 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Box doesn't allow to dodge games.
Read the site rules:

- Once a game is started or scheduled, you are committed to it and you are expected to play it through.

- No coach may under any circumstances simply abandon a game. Either concede or play on. This applies even if your opponent fouls your players every turn, delays a touchdown or does other things you may find unsportsmanlike.

Not opinions, site rules.

You know, admins are people. Maybe a coach avoiding a match with you, after you waived your flags on the forums, is seen as a lesser offense.

lots of coaches have pointed out why it is highly improbable to implement your suggestion.
....how about metabolizing that on FUMBBL it is like it is, and not like you want?
and speaking directly about your experience: after 20 minutes waiting, how come that you were still there, looking at the empty pitch, and you didn't start to do anything else? is BB like a drug for you?
From here it seems you're holding a rose in your fist, thorns and all. It's beautiful, but look how painful it is.
Let it go.

MattDakka

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2024 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Because, if I had played another game, my opponent could have asked me to play the game and I could have not played it if I were playing another game. I'm a committed person.

About me: admins can even not like me for what I wrote on the forums, but that doesn't change the objective nature of the no-show issue.

The no-show doesn't happen just to me, but to other people as well and it should be handled automatically.

Last edited by MattDakka on %b %02, %2024 - %16:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2024 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Its just a random pairing on silly tabetop game.

Dont take it too serious.

I do wonder if anyone would ever want to play you live.

Tho its hard to find live players with 100+ game teams against new ones

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2024 - 16:32
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

This is basically a naming and shaming post and will be locked.

Fumbbl staff record information whenever games are cancelled, conceded etc.

You will not know because you do not need to know. We need to know and we will take all the information we have (not you) into our decisions.

Thanks,
~LB
 Jump to: