33 coaches online • Server time: 14:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl Cup - Are you...goto Post FUMBBL Communitygoto Post Welcome Newcomers - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How do you rate the FUMBBL Community?
Great!: I feel very good here, it is one of the main reason why I am registered on FUMMBL. I actively participate in all community activities and find the vast majority of members to be friendly, sociable and inclusive.
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
It's interesting! I like to write on forums from time to time and read the discussions but is not my primary target to be here.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I care the Community and I would like to be accepted more by FUMBBL Community, but I don't feel myself well accepted.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The communityis does not interest me a lot. I mainly think about playing. I rarely read the forums and I don't participate in Discord
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
FUMBBL community is a closed caste made up of a few nerds-friends.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I have a bad opinion of the FUMBBL community. It is mostly frequented by haters/trolls who only seek a fight.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
The community is too oriented towards those who speak English well, I would like to participate more but the language (and jargon) is a barrier.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I throw a pie on my face because I AM THE COMMUNITY TROLL!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

RDaneel

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2024 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Poll and Pop-Corn thread of the week!

How do you rate the FUMBBL community?
Did you find real friends on FUMBBL that you also meet in real life?
Do you think it is an open and friendly Community?
Is the Community aspect important to you or are you here just to play bloodbowl and don't care at all the Community aspect?
Do you feel accepted by the community and/or get along well with most of its members?
What is the difference between FUMBBL and a video game?

I am launching this thread to all those who wish to comment on the beauties (or dark sides) of the FUMBBL community!

Don't be shy, have your say!

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2024 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

RDaneel wrote:

What is the difference between FUMBBL and a video game?
!

Well, I'm never going back to the Steam forum. Mr. Green

Jump to: