52 coaches online • Server time: 18:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Recruiting- PEBBLgoto Post Decline rulesgoto Post Fumbbl Cup - Are you...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Deuxcents

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2024 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello !

Am pretty new to fumbbl (though I created my account 4 years ago, I'm only starting now) and was wondering if there were any rules about accepting/declining games in the "Competitive" format. I didn't want to play as I was trying to get accustomed to the interface, had to turn down some offers because of it and now it seems my Nurgle team can't find any matches :-/
It is kind of counter-intuitive to me that if you don't select a specific team, every one of them are considered to be actively looking for games.
There doesn't seem to be any indication that tells if I'm banned or timed-out, which makes me optimistic about my situation but also makes me wonder if bans aren't just silent and never-ending.

Thanks in advance !
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2024 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I doubt you'd be banned without being notified. You're probably doing something wrong, such as not selecting your team for match maker or something... I'd recommend joining Discord so people can help you out. Help over forum will take a while

Last edited by Garion on Oct 17, 2024; edited 1 time in total
Deuxcents

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2024 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

That's reassuring ! Thank you ! To Discord I go then.
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2024 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/discord

here is the link ^