35 coaches online • Server time: 20:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...goto Post Test mode missing nu...goto Post A few question from ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2024 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

That's right, all of the people that hate elf ball unite. What would a unified greenskin roster look like? Well every version of orc, hobgoblin, goblin, gnoblar, and snotling would be on a unified roster. But lets be honest it will be a standard orc roster with x3 stunties that have weapons as a possibility. Let's get to the roster composition more firmly below.

x1 Big trained troll
x2 thrower thrower/Kicker/hob runner
x4 St4 piece Big Un/Black Orc/Spider Rider (MA5)/Half Blocker/savage blocker
x4 blitzers blitzer/half blitzer/savage blitzer
x4 stunty snotling/looney/bomma/doom diver/hooligan/fanatic/pogoer/gnoblar trapper/gnoblar piggyback rider/troglagob
x16 linemen orc/hob/savage lineman/hob sneaky git/ hob dirty git

Okay...why would I ever take a hobgoblin as a lineman--what if he randomly generates 6 skills from the roll chart as a draftee? Maybe then you would take him as a suggestion. However, to that point each draftee has an identity, within the linemen section there will be a proportional representation of standard orc linemen, hobgoblin varieties and even savage orcs. All of these players randomly generate skills. Maybe the least of which in terms of base stats is a blank hobgoblin but he may generate into having some great skills or even an ST+ meaning that he is tantamount to a third blocker but legal to your roster. That is why you may take a hobgoblin.

It will be based in Araby + Southlands called the Araby Football League/AFL.

I will be done polishing the league tonight. Take note that it will share a postseason with the following leagues below.

UFL/Ulthuan Draft League elf ball.
KPA/Kislev Premier Alliance SL draft league
IBA/Imperial Bloodbowl Association standard team draft league among others

including a stunty draft league after season 3.

League page: https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=17174&op=view

Last edited by Gridironman on %b %06, %2024 - %09:%Jul; edited 3 times in total
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2024 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in 2020FDL right now, and I just worked out a conditional bridge loan from another coach so that if my first choice on the waiver wire is unavailable, I can afford my second choice.

These leagues are next level.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2024 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, I appreciate you saying that. There is not a bridge loan function in the BCL associated leagues.

I could see how that would help balance things if I am imagining it correctly. We operate off of soft caps with apo and rr. But also it's about curating your team like a bonsai team that inevitably gets smashed.

We have fast 5 game regular seasons with draftees on stand by for the next season.

2 week rounds if you are interested in this one or one of the other leagues.

The IBA standard draft league has a soft drop prior to the beginning of the season---change of heart but will play the season as long as it takes until ther eis a replacement.

Also this league is looking for players too.

In fairness, the FDL is not germane to the conversation.